Cameron bought a HORRIBLE looking dog box topper for his truck a few weeks ago. He drove all the way to Lehi to buy it, borrowed my dad's trailer to bring it back, and he even measured it down there to make sure it would fit his truck. He brought it home and IT DIDN'T FIT!! I was NOT happy about the whole situation....especially after he ghetto-rigged it to stay on his truck. We looked like freaking WHITE TRASH!!!!
I finally talked him into selling that, and as a reward he got to buy a dog trailer instead. He's so happy with it. And I'm just as excited cause that other piece of junk is finally gone!
I finally talked him into selling that, and as a reward he got to buy a dog trailer instead. He's so happy with it. And I'm just as excited cause that other piece of junk is finally gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment