Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!!

On Halloween we started at Cameron's parents. Next we headed over to my parents for some chili and then over to their ward trunk-or-treat. We went to visit some friends and then ended the night back at my parents playing cards with Brandee and Chase, Robert and Hailey, and Matt and Gage (theirs wasn't a date)
Hazen and Shelby Wintle (hard core biker)

Shouldn't the inmate be in the backseat?!

The trooper and his inmates!
Sierra, Madisen, Hazen and Jordan getting ready to go trunk-or-treating
Hazen and Kaidan the Ghost
Hazen helped Grandma pass out treats to all the kids. He might have eaten a lot of sugar that night :) And my dad sits and watches TV every year on Halloween.

Two inmates should never be left alone. But in this case I think I would have won!!!
Hailey and Robert

Chase and Brandee with a little bun in the oven!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the new trooper in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog! I am glad that I know now! Hazen is stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you found my blog. Yours is so cute. I can't believe how big your Hazen is getting. Cute Cute Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a blog!!! Cute pics, I love your costume idea! I can't believe how big and stinkin cute he is. I want to pinch him! We definitely have to get together and catch up. Lookin forward to seeing you all. :)

    ReplyDelete