Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hazen's New Trick

Cameron laid Hazen down for his nap on Saturday and he'd been in his crib for about 45 minutes so he should have been asleep. Cameron was sitting in the recliner in the front room when he heard some footsteps. He thought someone was in the house, and just then Hazen came walking around the corner and said HI! He's fallen out of his crib once before but he didn't cry or anything this time so Cameron figured he must have learned out how to get out. He's definately a smart little guy and this is how he does it.....

5 comments:

  1. Oh my. What a smart little boy you have. I am glad that Stockton never tried that trick. Hopefully Ridge won't try it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I didn't know you had a blog! It is so cute! I can't believe Hazen can already get out of his crib! My boys are to wussy to even try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neighbors!!! I can't believe he's climbing out of his crib!! You've got your hands full... He's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dang it! I am not looking forward to that day. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Those are some nice acrobatic skills he has! Kara had to put Daniel in a toddler bed once Alina was born, which means she now has to lock his door or else he escapes every time. :)

    ReplyDelete