Hazen loves being outside now that it's starting to warm up a little. He runs straight to the swingset when he gets out the door and he freaks out when we bring him back inside.
I just love this little kid. I miss you. We definately need to get together other then when you have to hold my naughty child while I am getting my teeth cleaned. You're the best!
Oh he's so cute! When is our next play date??
ReplyDeleteI just love this little kid. I miss you. We definately need to get together other then when you have to hold my naughty child while I am getting my teeth cleaned. You're the best!
ReplyDeleteHe is just so darn cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. You should post more often ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a genuinely happy little guy! Has anyone ever said he looks like your mom? The big grins remind me of her.
ReplyDelete