Friday, February 25, 2011

Something New



Hazen is finally going to have a sibling! I'm due on September 8th so I hope being pregnant the whole summer isn't too miserable. Hazen is determined it's a Baby Sitser (his words) but we'll see. I keep telling him he's going to be a Big Brother and he gets mad and says "No, Sitser". I think he's a little confused. But he doesn't seem to want anything to do with a brother. He came in our room earlier this week and said he had a dream that his baby sister was getting bigger. Maybe he's onto something :)

I made our parents calenders to tell them the big news and this was the picture for September. It took some of the family a few minutes to figure out what this meant, but everyone is really excited about the news!! My mom has been saying for a couple months now that she wants another grandbaby, but she thought were waiting until school was done. I will be graduating in April so the timing is perfect. We can have fun all summer, have a baby in September, and then hopefully I can find a full-time job when the baby is a few months old.

6 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats! So exciting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Stockton said the same thing as Hazen, "I want a little sister!" His exact words too. But he was happy it was a brother. I am so happy you are having another cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Karlie!! Hazen will be such a great BIG brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It is a girl year... that's what my doctor keeps saying... prepare yourself!!! LOL! I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazen is sooo cute! Way to procreate Karlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please bless that my children are this beautiful. amen.

    ReplyDelete