Sunday, April 24, 2011

GRADUATION!!!

I graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene on Friday April 22, 2011. I can't believe that it's FINALLY over. It feels so surreal, but I'm excited to be done with school FOREVER!!!
I think my family is happy that I'm done :)
My parents and Hazen 
Hazen and my Grandpa Nielsen 
Cameron and Hazen were pretty bored during graduation 
With Hazen after gradution 
I couldn't have gotten through this program without Brooke and Emily. They were amazing and I'm so glad that we were able to become such great friends :)
My graduation banquet was on Wednesday and it was a nice ending to the program. I think my family were bored out of their minds, but I'm so glad they were able to come and share this time with me.
My parents, brothers, grandma and Cameron 
My parents 
with Brooke and Emily 
Darin & Brooke, Travis & Emily, Me & Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment