These last 6 weeks have been a lot of fun and a lot of work figuring things out. It's been interesting to take care of 2 kids. Luckily, Hazen is a sweetheart and he has been so good with Kylie. He had a few hard days where he just wanted me to play with him the whole time, but other than that he's been great. It's only been 3 years since we had Hazen, but it's crazy how much I've forgotten. Having a newborn is so time-consuming!! Hazen is at such an independent stage that I forgot what it's like to have such a demanding child :) But she's worth it!
Bath time is so much different with a newborn
Proud Big Brother
Cute bow on her tiny head
One of her newborn pictures. Isn't she adorable?! My friend Jenny came over at took some pictures for us when she was 10 days old. It took a couple hours to get all the poses we wanted because we had to stop a few times because she was fussy, hungry and she peed all over me.
I'll post more of these later.

Cute kiddos! I'm glad Hazen will be our future son-in-law :)
ReplyDelete