Wednesday, May 12, 2010

California

We went to California with my parents last week and it was a blast!! We drove, so that was an adventure with Hazen, but he did better than we thought he would. We stopped for a night in Vegas on our way there, stayed in Anaheim for 4 nights, San Diego for 2 nights, and then stopped again in Vegas on our way home. It was such a fun trip and Hazen was happy the whole time. We took a TON of pictures so I'm gonna try to put the highlights of our trip on here, but I'm going to put them on in sections for each place we went to. So keep checking back for our full trip :) These first pictures are from Anaheim.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look on his face in the picture with Mickey. You're such good parents...taking Hazen to Disneyland!! :)

    ReplyDelete