Tuesday, May 18, 2010

San Diego Zoo

We went to the San Diego Zoo and it was so much fun! I think Hazen liked this place the most!! (and because of this I have a lot of pictures to post) This zoo is HUGE and it doesn't even compare to our gross little Hogle Zoo. It took us about 5 hours to see everything. If we lived in San Diego we would go there all the time.

Each section has conventiently located a small shop at the end and when we left the polar bears Hazen wouldn't leave the store without this little guy :)
Hazen absolutely loved the monkeys; we could barely get him away from them. Usually when we ask Hazen what the monkeys say he either pounds on his chest like Tarzan, or makes the eee-ooo sounds with his hands scratching his armpits. But this time when I asked him what the monkeys say he said CHEESE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment