Friday, June 4, 2010

Sea World

We were getting ready to go to Sea World and so my dad went down to put our stuff in the truck, Cameron left the room with Hazen, and then my mom and I left the room last. I get to the elevator to go down to the parking lot and the elevator door opens and there is Hazen in the arms of some people that we don't know. They asked if he was our kid and I said Yes, but he's supposed to be with his dad. It turns out that Cameron got off the elevator thinking Hazen would follow him and when he went around the corner Hazen was gone. Hazen stayed on the elevator and it went to another floor to pick up more people. Luckily, these people were very nice and we found him. But it was a terrifying experience!!
Sea World has a Sesame Street Bay of Play and Hazen loved riding the rides and playing on all the toys.
He even got to meet Elmo
At the end of the day

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie. Sorry Stockton was being a stinker to Hazen during sacrament and you had to leave. We need to hang out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute!
    So... I just realized that I've never met your hubby. I can't believe it. I'm a lame friend.

    ReplyDelete