Sunday, July 18, 2010

First 5K

I did my first 5K on Saturday with Cameron, Matt and my Dad. It was for a fundraiser so I decided I could help out. Everyone thought I wouldn't make it, and during the race I really wanted to lay down on the side and have someone come pick me up, but since they kept saying that I had to prove them wrong. My dad ended up getting 6th place and Matt got 9th. Cameron and I finished......but at least we weren't the last ones!
Group picture before we started
Stretching out before the big race
Not real happy to be there
About halfway through when I wanted to DIE!!
Almost to the finish line
Some were a little faster than others....but we all made it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good Job Karlie!! I did my first 5K in West Warren a few weeks ago and guess what I did finish last!! HA HA!! LOL!! I am not fast but I did finish and that's all that mattered! :) We need to get together sometime! We sat my your family last night at Arise and Hazen is so cute and he is getting so big! We should get him and McCoy together to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You know, you guys probably could have made it a few seconds faster if you didn't stop to take those pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete