Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 24th

We went up to the cabin on Saturday to tear down an old shed. Well actually just Cameron and my dad helped do that, Hazen and I just played and relaxed. But he LOVED being in the river even though it was FREEZING!!!
Sorry for so many carseat pictures....but there's where I get his best smiles!!
My cute Grandma
Pushing the swing

When we were done we went back to my parents house for a BBQ. Matt set up Hazen's pool for him earlier in the day and it was SO warm when we got there. After we had dinner Hazen swam again, and then we did some fireworks. I asked my mom to just get some sparklers and snappers for Hazen because he hates fireworks. She went a little overboard, and he was SCARED of them just like I thought he would be. I think Matt had the most fun making some of them into bombs, but we all enjoyed watching them.

Brandee and Cambree
He just woke up from a nap so he wasn't sure about this yet
Handsome lil' swimmer!!
Playing with fireworks
The NAKES (snakes) were his favorite....probably because they didn't make any noise
Getting ready for the fireworks
Matt about got his face blown off
My mom trying to get Hazen excited about sparklers
He didn't want anything to do with them
Matt got sick of the sparklers so he just threw them out in the road

1 comment:

  1. I love the cabin pictures! I wish we could have been there... Grandma is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete